miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Blog 8 .



The Music And The Brain 


I realized that when I am studying it is easy to become distracted. Then I put on music (just the sound) and it makes it much easier for me to concentrate. Even so, I have never believed that it is the best way to study or the best way to concentrate. But, in some moments I need to focus the students mind on something a little out of the ordinary. Later on, to meet different people, I have realized that it is common to see this characteristic of the students.  For that reason, it intrigues me to know how music works in the mind.
The article "This is your brain on music" By Elizabeth Landau, on the news CNN is about Knowing the positive benefits of the music as the persons reacts to it, based on small studies that prove how music and the mind communicate, thus creating and incredible relationship with each other. Also, the important to identify how the music works on the people brain. As well as, the different reactions people have without accounting. Now, Scientifics have new challenges to learn about the functions of the brain because many of the reactions are not discovery yet.
Music is use to understand the brain based on the following reasons. First fact that is music produces less anxiety and less cortisol - Help to reduce stress and glucose concentration and how it can be for medicine-.  For example, music helps as a treatment for people with mental disorders or diseases of the mind. The Second understand is people with similar taste have common experiences in their past. For instant, Is a tendency prefers listen an stile of music familiar to someone. The third, as all know, music really produce pleasure. Elizabeth Landau Said “For instance, dopamine helps increase attention in the frontal lobes. But, in the limbic system it is associated with pleasure.” This is the reason why the people enjoy and love music. 
This document is informative because tells us  the benefits of the music, and the different experiments to understand how the brain work. For example, Landau said “It seems intuitive that different people, based on their personalities, preferences and personal histories of listening to particular music, will have different experiences when exposed to a particular piece of music.”  The music is not also an option just because yes, is a deep understand about the past and the experience of one person have done. And that terminate the reason of why the persons like the song. Moreover, Lavitin said “By using music as a window into the function of a healthy brain, researchers may gain insights into a slew of neurological and psychiatric problems” The music relax and give satisfactions, that’s why is usually used to treatment, depend of the reason of the health problem. The last one, “Another brain area called the superior temporal gyrus is intimately involved in the experience of music, and its connection to the nucleus accumbens is important. She said, the genres of music that a person listens to over a lifetime impact how the superior temporal gyrus is formed.” That is how the persons accumulate their self - pleasures in the brain.

5 comentarios:

  1. Yes, music is very relaxing to your and put you to sleep.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I read this articles before, and i think music is in a way health for you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes listening to music is relaxing, I also listen to music when I'm stress and it does relive stress.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. For me when I'm studying, I can't listen to music because it distracts me and I distract fast. However, I love music when I have free time I drove my car to anywhere to listen to good music.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I get distracted easily to. when I work on my assignments I usually always listen to me I have noticed I don't really get distracted.

    ResponderEliminar

blog 10

Metacognitive  This semester 2019 I learned to develop academically in my English. As well, in developing myself more desirable in any ...