viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

blog 10


Metacognitive 

This semester 2019 I learned to develop academically in my English. As well, in developing myself more desirable in any other class I can take in the future. Firstly, my READ class has helped me to understand when I read and to be precise in what I write. As well as, to identify the mean ideas of a paragraph or an essay. I can use strategies of great importance anywhere I study even to understand a paragraph in mathematics. Creating a document makes it easier for me if I apply what I have learned in classes (to what I will call learning strategies.) as an example, PIE, outline, and maps. Another, I did not understand how to write at the beginning of the semester. But now I can see how I improve my essays. Second, in my EDUC class I learned to learn from myself to stay successful in any area of ​​my life. As well as, I responsible for everything that happens in my life. However, know how to identify when external situations affect me. An excellent strategy that I learned has been using a double line page to make a summary, this is easy to use and effective and that is the reason why I used for my last two READ exams.
I learned to develop two personal skills that have not been easy to handle, but that are important for solving problems and that define me as a person. One is the ability to work as a team. This semester I worked, and I learned to relate with more classmates to work together or to simply ask us about the classes or something that has not been entirely clear to me. It has helped me to trust more in myself and in my work. That is why it is pleasing to help others if is in my capacity to do so. I learn different strategies that are effective for others that could probably be of benefit to me. Teach to accept others with their differences, collaborate with each other. Putting rules in a team also helped me to develop excellent in a group. The next is the ability to make decisions. This was one of the most difficult, specifically when saying no. But, prioritizing myself is totally right that is why I have to say no sometimes. Another is I put my schedule at work and even the one who initially opposed it now give to me a schedule and marvelous in class for that reason. Therefore, learning to prioritize makes I take better decisions that are reflected in my grades and make me feel less stressed. Also, learn what is best for a group, based on reasoning. Accordingly, I still have more to learn about these classes. Moreover, I am satisfied with how this semester has been, regardless of the possible obstacles and knowing how to live with others and work with them without forgetting my priorities and my own importance will bring me to success.


1 comentario:

blog 10

Metacognitive  This semester 2019 I learned to develop academically in my English. As well, in developing myself more desirable in any ...