viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2018




Between Four Weeks



These four weeks have been a new challenge and brought with it numerous important decisions. Taking READ class was one of the decisions I was most afraid of, but now I see it as a new worthwhile challenge. Mathematics is a class that requires a lot of patience and dedication, but my fear was not the same as my fear in READ. However, at the beginning of the semester I was determined to do my best in READ, even if I did not know how. Besides, school was always excellent motivation for me, no matter what happens around me. To paraphrase, my teacher says. "That in order to become good at something we have to practice."  For instance, that practice will be part of a new learning process rather than just passing the classes.


 
The adaptation was not easy especially for work, I got to have 40 hours of work which frustrated me. I fought for several weeks to reach a more flexible work schedule. Studying makes me feel enthusiastic but I reached a time when my grades went down, I realized it was time I tried new strategies. I know that a very good way to be sure in classes is striving for a 100. But how to achieve this if you do not understand the classes? I understood studying means sacrificing comfort and those changes are a positive reflection academically. Having new methods of study and solving problems helps me work towards goals in a better way.
 
I know that with the help of God the most difficult challenges can be achieved. And God gives special people to help like my parents because even though they cannot offer much financial help they can do what is in their hands. And it is something for which I am grateful.
 
In addition, my social life is increasingly closed as the weeks go by. It is the fourth week of classes and the semester gets even busier, I fill all my free time studying or asking for help, this leads me to have more relationships with my classmates, these professional relations help in my academic environment.
Contrary to all this I attend less to church, that leads me to listen to online sermons. Sealing for new solutions and to identify my problems. New challenges lead us to implement new strategies.
Readings becomes less difficult and much easier to understand. The effort is always worth it. I want in the next few weeks to implement the following: although much adapt my work schedule in less hours, make time to study in campus facilities, writing more to improve my writing and seek help whenever I need. Math and Read classes are a challenge for me have become a challenge that excites me to see my efforts reflected in the next months as I have well as achieved in these past four weeks. Having new methods of study and solving problems helps me work towards goals in a better way.



6 comentarios:

  1. God can help you accomplish anything.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. god will help you with anything just keep believing in yourself and him

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it is so cool that you work at Chick-fil-A, it is one of my favorite fast food restaurants to eat at; my favorite thing to get there is the 12 pec. nugget.

    ResponderEliminar

blog 10

Metacognitive  This semester 2019 I learned to develop academically in my English. As well, in developing myself more desirable in any ...