jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2018

AVIATION


Flying is important to me because it is something that I cannot supposedly do. Someone told me. You have to stop thinking about great things because the only time you will fly a plane will be in your dreams." At the moment I knew that they were wrong, this dreams started to be real to me.
When I was a girl, it was wonderful to imagine that I was flying, spinning and that the wind hit my face. The interesting thing of knowing new places and to take others to fly with me, although flying is not a game. The Aviator is a person who controls an aircraft operating it is steering controls this person knows where it is going and how to control the plane in a difficult situation."
Imagen relacionada

I grew up in the best family. It was not a rich and power family, and definitely not the perfect one, but I was happy to be part of them, looking what they did to flourish. The best house of the streets in San Salvador does not mean I am rich or to studying in a private school does not mean intelligent, in a private school is to be intelligent, and trying to aid the problems only leads to getting caught in the hatred. That recovers in the streets of San Salvador is to be a strong one. To follow God is to be a winner and survive. It is not easy ignoring these facts, and is probably the reason I am fixated on flying.
Currently God helps my family escape away from all of this. Dance it was also an good escape  teenage years as I thought that dancing was another way to show my success, but over time I was never more the best dancer in school, the others just had too much experience. This help me see more than just my own needs, as I had taught others to be better than me. Even though my dance teacher was hard that made me cry a lot but it was just a preparation of what I would become, many small parts of life taught me to be strong, humble and caring.
Flying was a dream that I kept every day, I talked about it, I drew, I watched everything on television that had to do with airplanes. My cousins and friends knew as much as I did, and influenced them to study aeronautic, but the opposite It was that dream was mine, they had to change their career while I never got to study aviation, Despite others telling me to, I will not stop dancing So, the dream of being a pilot is what encourages me every day, even if I do not study now I will do it when I have the possibilities, even if I have another career.
I will not stop being a pilot in my life piloting because I build my dreams is what I could tell the one who recommended me to stop dreaming.

3 comentarios:

  1. Ingrid, This is a really nice piece. I appreciate how you bring everything in your life back to the theme of flying and aviation. That's really nice. You do have what appears to be a quote at the top of your post about what aviation is. I'm curious where you got that quote. It'd be nice to tell us where you're getting your sources from. Also, it's illegal not to.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That'd be so cool to live in San Salvador. i bet it's really pretty out there. i believe in you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it would be very fun to visit San Salvador.

    ResponderEliminar

blog 10

Metacognitive  This semester 2019 I learned to develop academically in my English. As well, in developing myself more desirable in any ...